Just add water to make your favorite meringue cookies, pies, and frosting. Superfine sugar is included.
Clean label of ingredients
Made in the USA
Mixed and packaged in a Dedicated Gluten and Nut Free Facility
ABC’s in Making Meringue
A. Use a glass or metal bowl. Very clean and dry. No oil residue.
B. Basic Recipe:
Combine ½ cup water and 1 cup of mix.
C. Whip using countertop mixer with whisk attachment for 9-12 minutes until there are stiff peaks. Scrape bowl as needed, do not overbeat. Stop at stiff peaks.
1. Follow ABC’s of meringue above.
2. Pipe cookies out in pastry bag.
3. Bake in preheated 250°F oven for 40-45 minutes or until firm to the touch.
4. Turn off oven (do not open oven door).
5. Leave inside oven to cool for 1 hour.
Use a clean (no oil or water residue) glass or metal bow. Whip water and meringue powder in mixer for 9-12 minutes until there are stiff peaks. Scrape bowl as needed. Add vanilla during last 3 minutes of whipping.