- Premium Food Grade All Natural Xanthan Gum. Non GMO, Low Carb, Keto Friendly.
- Ideal substitute for gluten in gluten free baking.
- We use Judee's Xanthan Gum in all our fresh baked products, including pizza crusts and hamburger and sub buns, at Deja GF Foods (formerly Gluten Free You and Me).
- Xanthan Gum works as a thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, suspending agent, or bodying agent in many food applications such as salad dressings, seasonings, sauces, instant products, desserts, bakery, dairy products and fruit juices.
- Make fresh homemade sauces like Worcestershire sauce, tartar, cocktail and barbecue sauces by adding Xanthan Gum as the thickener and emulsifier.
- Add Xanthan Gum to homemade ice cream to prevent ice crystals from forming in the freezer. Also try adding Xanthan Gum to nonfat milk or almond milk used in ice cream. You will end up with a thicker product while using the less fat milk product.
- Xanthan Gums are not all the same. There are various strengths of Xanthan Gums as well as particle sizes. We use and sell an 80 mesh Xanthan Gum with a consistent viscous strength of 1500-1600 cPs . We find that this strength provides consistent results for both gluten free baked goods and salad dressings.
- Packaged in the Midwest USA. Sturdy, resealable standup pouch is foil lined and BPA free to preserve freshness and extend shelf life.
- Judee's Gluten Free is a Dedicated Gluten and Nut Free facility.
Shipping Information: We are currently offering free USPS Standard Shipping within the contiguous US (no shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and US territories).
We ship orders out Monday - Thursday. If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be fulfilled on the following Monday.
*Please note: Packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Return Information: No returns are accepted at this time. If you're not satisfied, we have a money back guarantee. Learn more about our refund policy here- https://www.judeesglutenfree.com/policies/refund-policy